Verus Large Breed Puppy
|Availability:||Out of stock|
VéRUS Large Breed Puppy holistic formula is designed for dogs up to 20 months old and 60 pounds or more at maturity. Our unique combination of fresh meats, vegetables, legumes is formulated with lower energy levels and moderate amounts of calcium and phosphorus to help minimize rapid growth. VéRUS Large Breed Puppy holistic formula is complete and balanced nutrition so no supplementation is required. During this critical stage of your dog's life, joints, bones, teeth, organs, and other important body tissue develops as you puppy grows. The development of a quality, healthy body is directly related to the quality of food. No other pet food exceeds the quality and nutrition found in our foods.
VéRUS Large Breed Puppy Holistic Formula contains a patent pending freeze dried live probiotic, unique in the pet food industry. Probiotics are microorganisms that stimulate the production of healthy bacteria in the intestines. This improves digestion and intestinal function. Research suggests this may also provide significant benefit to immune function as well. Once consumed, these freeze dried live microorganisms re-activate providing full healthy benefits for your pet.
VeRUS Pet Foods is the only pet food company in the world using this technology. All other companies use dead strains which provides little or no benefit to your pet. We guarantee over 90% activity of our probiotics in our food.
Features and Benefits:
- QUALITY CHICKEN PROTEIN. Our USA grown, antibiotic free, cage free chicken is raised without the use of added hormones or growth efficiency drugs for a clean healthy source of protein. Chicken cartilage, a natural source of Chondroitin, and Glucosamine Hydrochloride are added to support joint health. Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones in chicken raised in the USA
- COMPLEX CARBOHYDRATES. Chick peas, Lentils, Green Peas, and Barley are healthy rice sources of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Great tasting and high in dietary fiber that satiates the appetite of the most discriminating pet
- Innovative Freeze Dried Live PROBIOTICS for enhanced digestion and immune support; retaining over 90% of its value through the shelf life of the food. Typical pet foods use dead strains and list their addition rate rather than their available rate to your pet.
- Chicory Extract as a source of PREBIOTICS
- Chicken Cartilage for natural chondroitin
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids as an immunity booster
- L- Carnitine for maximum performance
- Chelated Minerals to assist with absorption of nutrients
- Preserved with mixed tocopherols (antioxidants)
- No Meat by-products, No Artificial Flavors or Colors, No Fillers, No Corn, No Wheat, No Soybean, No Sugars and No Window Dressing!
- For all Large Breed puppies 60 lbs or more at adult weight.
Chicken, Chicken meal, Lentils, Chickpeas, Split green peas, Barley, Tapioca, Chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Yams, Ground whole flaxseed, Natural flavors, Herring meal, Menhaden fish oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Eggs, Alfalfa meal, Dehydrated chicken cartilage, Chicory extract, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Dried Cranberry, Tomato Pomace, Dried Carrots, Kelp, Dried Pumpkin, Dried Pediococcus acidilactici Fermentation Product, Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Carnitine, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Betaine Anhydrous, Iron Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate
Protein (min) 23% Fat (min) 15% Fiber (max) 4% Moisture (max) 10% Calcium (min) 0.9% Phosphorus (min)0.8% Omega 3 fatty acids (min)2.0%* Omega 6 fatty acids (min) 4.2%* Glucosamine 422 mg/kg* Chondroitin Sulfate 300 mg/kg* Probiotic Activity (min) 3 mil CFU/gram*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
3515 kcals/kg = 399 kcals/cup